The Business Development Manager works to expand and grow our customer base by recruiting new referral sources and obtaining new clients. In addition, the Business Development Scouter maintains an ongoing relationship with our clients to encourage growth and repeat business.
Responsibilities: Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials. Deliver effective sales presentations in person. Professionally conduct meetings with clients. Plan and manage appointment schedules. Maintain exceptional internal and external customer communication. Maintain accurate sales documentation. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends. Address clients’ questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
Wage Range: Uncapped Commission: up to 10% of Gross Sales for the life of the client that you bring on board.
Locations: Targeted Areas: Plano, Frisco,The Colony, Carrollton,Little Elm,Prosper, Aubrey, Oak Point,Mckinney
Reports to: Business Development Manager will report directly to the business Manager.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client and solution/value-based proposals
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
Restoration 1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Uncapped Income
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday